mercoledì 30 novembre 2011

Konnichiwa Masato

Good Wednesday dear!
How are you? Is everything okay?
Here I am to write to you about another brand that I adore... Masato! From Japan with love <3
I adore the simplicity, the sophistication and the style of this brand and I think that you will think the same :)
I post some pictures about the Autumn/ Winter collection and a little Fall preview 2012!
Enjoy it and write me what you think about
Of course here are their contacts :
www.masato.co.uk
studio@masato.co.uk
+44 (0) 7799053329
I leave with a Masato's sentence that is the best
" Excellence is greater then an achievment, excellent is standard in all my designs"
With love
Carolyne O'

Buon Mercoledì care/i!
Come state? Tutto bene oggi?
Eccomi qui a scrivere di un altro brand che adoro... Masato! Dal Giappone con amre <3
Adoro la semplicità, la sofisticatezza e lo style di questo marchio e credo che penserete lo stesso anche voi :)
Uploaderò alcune foto della collezione Autunno/Inverno e una preview della Primavera 2012!
Godetevele e scrivetemi cosa ne pensate
Ovviamente ecco qui in contatti:
www.masato.co.uk
studio@masato.co.uk
+44 (0) 7799053329
Vi lascio con una frase di Masato splendida
"L'eccellenza è maggiore di una conquista, l'eccellenza è standard in tutti i miei progetti"
Con amore
Carolyne O'

Preview!




 Autumn/Winter 2011


Masato!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Your words made my day!