sabato 18 febbraio 2012

"NEW IN" Maison Rana

Dear babies
How are you? Is your week-end going great?
As I promised yesterday I post the pics of the beautiful gifts that Rana from Maison Rana sent me :)
I'm so excited to show you this wonderful clothes that I love so much! If you like you can buy them on her site www.maisonrana.com using a special code of 10% discount on everything that Rana kindly offers to the followers of my blog... ITDIS10 !!!
So enjoy the shopping at Maison Rana who is synonymous of high quality of materials,elengance and sophistication!
I hug you strong
Carolyne O'

Care bambine
Come state? Sta andando bene il vostro fine settimana?
Come vi ho promesso ieri vi posto le foto degli splendidi regali che Rana di Maison Rana mi ha inviato :)
Sono così eccitata nel mostrarvi questi meravigliosi capi che amo tantissimo! Se vi piacciono potete acquistarli sul suo sito www.maisonrana.com usando uno speciale codice che vi garantisce un 10% di sconto su qualsiasi cosa vogliate che Rana ha gentilmente offerto alle followers del mio blog... ITDIS10 !!!
Quindi godetevi lo shopping da Maison Rana che è sinonimo di alta qualità di materiali, eleganze e sofisticatezza!
Vi abbraccio forte
Carolyne O'








A special paper in my special and secret place













I LOVE YOU RANA
XXX 










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Your words made my day!