martedì 17 luglio 2012

Swarovski stole my heart

Dear friends
when I think about precious and sophisticated jewels I associate this idea to Swarovski , the Swiss luxury label.
Personally I adore the care of the details, the quality of the materials used and the sparkling and bright that they emit. Every time I saw a new collection I have no words because they ALWAYS reach the goal of the completely satisfaction under all the perspectives.
Don't you think that these pieces have an everlasting beauty? And, most of all, are you ready to Iconic London collection?
Let me know what you think!
Bisous
yours Carolyne O'


Care amiche
quando penso a dei gioielli preziosi e sofisticati associo questa idea a Swarovski , il brand di lusso svizzero.
Personalmente adoro la cura dei ettagli, la qualità dei materiali usati e il luccicchio e la brillantezza che emettono. Ogni volta che vedono una loro nuova collezione rimango senza parole perchè raggiungono SEMPRE l'obiettivo di soddisfazione piena sotto ogni prospettiva.
Non pensate anche voi che questi pezzi abbiano una bellezza senza tempo? E, soprattutto, siete pronte per la collezione Iconic London?
Fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate!
Bisous
la vostra Carolyne O'


Join my adventures through Google Friend Connect, Bloglovin', on Twitter @carolinaogliaro and on Instagram @carolinaogliaro


















14 commenti:

  1. love these rings!
    of course we can follow each others ;)
    u have rly nice blog ;))

    I'm following u now♥

    http://theblondetime.blogspot.cz/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Swarovski, I LOVE you!
    <my life would be definitely too sad without you!
    Hi Carol ♥
    Mari

    RispondiElimina
  3. Following you already, thank you very much for the comment ^_^

    RispondiElimina
  4. sono bellissimi tesoro!!!! un bacione e buona serata!!!

    www.lefamilledelamode.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. so nice stuff..love, love, love..
    would you like to follow each other?
    XOXO Ewa

    RispondiElimina
  6. Love love love sparkles! And Swarovski does that the best!

    xox
    mloescloset.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. Il secondo orologio è meraviglioso!


    FOLLOW ME ON Je-Ne-Suis-Pas-Blog

    RispondiElimina
  8. I just found your blog and I think it's amazing.I will come again for sure! If you want we could follow each other...
    Anca Oniga
    http://designcontributor.com/?cat=12

    RispondiElimina
  9. Hi! Thank you very much for your comment in my blog!
    I love the watch, it's wonderful :)
    Kisses from http://andtrendydreams.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  10. Wow they are so beautiful I really love it...:-)

    RispondiElimina
  11. Non li amo particolarmente ma non si può negare il tocco d'eleganza che solo loro danno :)



    With love,Mia

    RispondiElimina

Your words made my day!