giovedì 16 agosto 2012

Look of the day: Sunset at the Roman Arches

Hello beauties
sorry for the lack of posts these days but I had some problems with my pc :(
I'm coming back from a little vacation to a SPA... in case you hadn't do that you must remedy! It was very very very relaxing... lot of massages, walks... What a beautiful life!
Before starting the posts about my trip I wanna share with you an outfit of last week... 
It was very simple... A little pale pink Zara dress with ballerinas at the sunset near the Roman Arches!
As always, let me know what you think! Your sweet comments always make my day!
Bisous
yours Carolyne O'

Ciao bellezze
scusate se non ho postato nulla negli ultimi giorni ma ho avuto parecchi problemi con il pc :( E' tempo di cambiarlo!
Sono tornata da poco da una piccola vacanza in una SPA... nel caso non l'abbiate mai fatta è giunto il momento di rimediare :) E' stata molto molto molto rilassante... tanti massaggi, camminate... Che bella vita!
Prima di cominciare i posts sulla mia vacanzina volevo condividere con voi un outfit della scorsa settimana... E' molto semplice a dire il vero... Un vestitino rosa pallido di Zara con un paio di ballerine al tramonto vicino a dei resti di Archi Romani in una città vicina alla mia!
Come sempre, fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate! I vostri commenti rendono sempre speciali le mie giornate!
Bisous
la vostra Carolyne O'

Join my blog through Google Friend Connect, Bloglovin', on Twitter @carolinaogliaro and on Instagram @carolinaogliaro








I was wearing:
Zara dress
Bag thanks to Hoss Intropia
Prada sunnies
Silvia Carasi flats
Sal y Limon round bangle
Charms bracelet thanks to Cutey
Three stones bracelet thanks to M&B
Kiko number 338 polish
Pupa Milano lipstick

18 commenti:

  1. Tu stai bene anche con un sacco di patate addosso <3

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great photos! You're so beautiful! Thanks for visit to my blog!
    I'm following you! Follow me back?;)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Such a pretty dress :)
    www.simplysiyaam.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. The bag is absolutely fabulous as your entire look!
    http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro/

    RispondiElimina
  5. I really like your dress ! you look super pretty :)


    I follow you <3
    Kisses
    http://a-step-in-fashion.blogspot.fr/

    RispondiElimina
  6. What a beautiful dress on you. Love the photos!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    RispondiElimina
  7. I love your lady look. Just perfect!
    Of course I want to follow you and I'm already doing it. I hope you'll follow me back.
    Xoxo
    Nina

    RispondiElimina
  8. Che bella la vacanza nella SPA *.*! Cmq è bellissimo il vestitino!

    RispondiElimina
  9. mi piace tutto, ma in particolare la borsa, è particolarissima!! Complimenti, baci :-*

    http://moongreyhound.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  10. Very style. The drees is beautiful.

    www.forevertrendy.net

    Kiss

    RispondiElimina
  11. Mi piace molto il tuo vestitino. Baci.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    RispondiElimina
  12. Thank you so much for following me, I follow you back on GFC and Bloglovin and I hope you can follow me too on bloglovin, thank you again! xx

    LOVE j

    BTW loveee the white dress and your lipstick color awesome! xx

    RispondiElimina
  13. I love your dress!, it's so beautiful!
    i'm following you now :)
    Kisses.

    RispondiElimina

Your words made my day!