lunedì 24 settembre 2012

Look of the day: Milano addiction

Hello lovelies
for those of you who follow me on Instagram and Twitter ( you can find me under both @carolinaogliaro) already know that Saturday I went to Milano to make some shopping. I would like to do a first little "tour" of the shops but I found two little things that I wasn't able not to buy :) For one of them I must say thank you to my pretty Carolina of The French Fries who made me know that cutie :) Soon you'll see them!
I went to high labels shops and also to street-style brands and about these lasts must say that, for me for this season, Mango wins... Maybe to try to fight the economic crisis, Mango comes out with lot of NEW items at a Special Price and, despite of lot of brands where Less Money means Less Quality, here Less Money means Quality of materials. 
Under Mango, as always, Zara made a cute collection :) 
La Rinascente is definetely my Heaven, I adore that place... The two new fragrances of Chanel ( Coco Noir) and Givenchy ( Dahlia Noir) are unbelivable, I'm a perfume addicted and these two will enter in my collection sooner or later :) Do you like them?
I leave with some pics of this magic city and with my outfit!
Let me know what you think babes :)
Remember to join my GIVEAWAY with Choies here , only few days left!
Bisous
yours Carolyne O'




Ciao dolcezze
per chi di voi mi segue su Instagram e Twitter ( mi trovate su entrambi sotto @carolinaogliaro) sapete già che sabato sono stata a Milano per fare un po' di shopping. Okay in realtà volevo fare un primo giro di ricognizione per vedere cosa c'era ma ho trovato due cosine che non sono stata capace di non prendere :) Riguardo a una di queste devo dire grazie alla mia bellissima Carolina di The French Fries che me l'ha fatta scoprire :) Le vedrete a brevissimo comunque :)
Sono stata in negozi di brands di lusso e in quelli street-style e tra questi ultimi devo dire che, per me per questa stagione, vince Mango... Probabilmente nel tentativo di combattere la crisi non facendo rinunciare ai proprio clienti qualche acquisto, Mango è uscito con alcuni NUOVI capi della new collection a Prezzo Speciale e, a dispetto di alcuni brands per cui piccolo prezzo equivale a poca qualità, qui piccolo prezzo è sinonimo di qualità dei materiali. Dopo Mango, come sempre, Zara ha dato vita a una carinissima collezione :)
La Rinascente è decisamente il mio Paradiso, adoro quel posto... Le due nuove fragranze di Chanel ( Coco Noir) e Givenchy ( Dahlia Noir) sono incredibili, sono una fanatica dei profumi e questi due prima o poi saranno miei :) A voi piacciono?
Vi lascio con alcune foto di questa magica città e del mio outfit!
Fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate :)
Ricordatevi di partecipare al mio GIVEAWAY con Choies qui , mancano pochi giorni al termine!
Bisous
la vostra Carolyne O'

Join my blog through Google Friend Connect, Bloglovin', on Twitter @carolinaogliaro and on Instagram @carolinaogliaro







On the left under a pigeon attack, on the right under a craziness moment :)






I was wearing:
Mango blazer
Malloni tunic ( here I wore it as a dress)
Sisley pants
Hogan shoes and bags
Prada sunnies

P.S:
I'm so in love with this Jolie Moi dress ! It's so particular and chic, I imagine to wear it for a date night <3 OMG, I want it so badly! Don't you think it's too pretty?




31 commenti:

  1. Ahhhh Milano! Great to remember that place! You look chic and fab! :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai

    RispondiElimina
  2. ciao tesoro...prima o poi ci troviamo a Milano per fare un po' di shopping così ci conosciamo :D
    anche io adoro Milano...ma sprattutto la rinascente :D
    che paradiso terrestre
    kiss kiss
    vendy

    Ps: first new outfit post...ho assolutamente bisogno del tuo parere XD
    http://www.simplelifeve.blogspot.it/2012/09/outfit-last-sunny-day.html

    RispondiElimina
  3. you look great here. and im totally jealous of your shopping trip!!

    I have a new post on my blog :) let me know what you think about my handmade skirt!

    http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz

    RispondiElimina
  4. Eh già la rinascente di Milano ha sempre un grande fascino!

    Kiss
    Ale

    New post!
    www.thelifeseenfromabove.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. Devo proprio tornarci a Milano, amo questa città!
    Amazing outfit!

    Bead and Crochet Jewelry

    RispondiElimina
  6. Beautiful, love the blazer!
    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    RispondiElimina
  7. Great pics, i like blazer:) A.

    RispondiElimina
  8. These pictures are gorgeous! I wish I could visit Milano also some day! :)<3


    From Finland, with ♥,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! How exciting that you have been in my hometown, Tampere! :)

      Now following your blog via GFC! :)

      Elimina
  9. adoro milano!!!! bellissime foto cara!!! passa da me, ho un nuovo post sulla mia fashion week

    www.lefamilledelamode.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  10. Lovely outfit! :D

    New post on my blog, check it! :)

    http://theannelicious.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  11. Mi piace molto il tuo look! Comodo e bello! Se ti va passa dal mio blog ho un nuovo post!

    RispondiElimina
  12. Oddio pure l'attacco del piccione!! Sei molto bella in queste foto mi piace molto il top!

    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    RispondiElimina
  13. OMG such lovely pictures ^^

    I'll check out the give away hehe ^^

    Oh thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, and yes I would love to follow each other - Followed you now ^^ Hope you follow back soon ^^

    Love from Emi

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    RispondiElimina
  14. So charming, dear! I'm following you too! Do you have bloglovin?

    RispondiElimina
  15. ma che carinaaaa!!
    hai dei capelli stupendi!!!

    ti va di seguirci a vicenda?

    bennypao.blogspot.it

    bacio

    RispondiElimina
  16. me gusta el blazer :D Es extraña la combi :D

    RispondiElimina
  17. eccomi ti seguoooooo :-)))

    ciao capelli stupendi, a presto!!!

    bennypao.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  18. you look real nice x

    http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
  19. You look really beautiful :)) Nice outfit..

    Do you want to follow each other,let me know

    http://mypersonalclosetbysamra.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  20. Ah! Milano...wonderful city, amazing people...and you, you look gorgeous Carolyne!

    If you go through my site, you will find my new post, I hope you enjoy it!

    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Big hugs!

    Inés
    SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  21. great look!

    http://www.isfashionmypassion.com/2012/09/milano-fashion-week-outfit-for-ermanno.html#more

    RispondiElimina
  22. Ah, I wish to visit this city also!
    Lovely photos!

    RispondiElimina
  23. Such interesting photos! You look great! I love Milan too. I am your new follower.

    RispondiElimina
  24. Wonderful post... Wonderful blog! I visited Milan last summer, and you are right... It is a magic city!

    BRENTPHOTO NEW YORK

    RispondiElimina
  25. Wonderful post... Wonderful blog! I visited Milan last summer, and you are right... It is a magic city!

    BRENTPHOTO NEW YORK

    RispondiElimina

Your words made my day!